Friday 8 June 2012

Weigh In 7/6/12

+4lb, weight = 12st 11.5lb, total loss 1st 9lb.

I am so glad I’ve been back on track the past few days – my scales said I was up to 13st at the weekend ooops… I’m not too worried, that gain is over 2 weeks and in that time I’ve been for 4 meals out, 1 wedding, 2 concerts and 1 family BBQ!  I’ve hardly had any time for meal planning which is the key to losing on Slimming World.

This is my meal plan up until I go shopping again on Sunday:

Friday:

Breakfast – Banana, strawberries, grapes & toffee Muller Light

Lunch – Wagamamas…. (my one naughty meal this week!)

Dinner – One Pot Chicken with Cous Cous (from SW All In One book)

Snacks – Wholemeal toast x2 (HexB), jam 2x 1tsp (1 syn), cheese (HexA), fruit.

 

Saturday:

Breakfast – Banana, strawberries, grapes & toffee Muller Light

Lunch – Scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast x2 (HexB), cheese (HexA), mushrooms

Dinner – Chicken curry SW style, rice

Snacks – Curly Wurly (6 syns), fruit

 

Sunday:

Breakfast – Bacon, poached eggs, baked beans, wholemeal toast x2 (HexB)

Lunch – Ham salad, fruit, Muller Light

Dinner – Probably a roast

 

I will be back later to post the recipe for the dinner I had on Wednesday: Cheese, bacon & potato hash.  Will also try and work out how to share a PDF download of the charts I made & laminated to keep track of my syns, water & healthy extras.

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment