Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pizza topped chicken & salad

IMG_2038This was my lunch yesterday – pizza chicken and salad, yum!

Ingredients:

1 chicken breast

1tbsp tomato puree

1/2tsp  oregano

Super free vegetables for topping (e.g pepper, mushrooms, onion etc)

Hex A worth of cheese (I used half as I wanted to use the other half for dinner)

Method:

Cut chicken breast into a butterfly, open out, flatten and roast for 5mins.

Spread tomato puree on chicken, sprinkle with oregano, add vegetables & cheese.

Put back in the oven until chicken is cooked through & cheese is melted.

Salad was made with lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and hard boiled eggs.

To make the dressing I mixed 1tbsp fat free yogurt with 1/2tsp dijon mustard, 1/4tsp granulated sweetener and 1tbsp lemon juice.

Let me know if you give this a try!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment