Wednesday 12 June 2013

Back on Track

So it has taken a year but I'm finally feeling like I'm back on track properly!

The past 3 days I have been 100% on plan and I already feel so much better. I rejoined my Slimming World group in January after an accidental 4 month break (I only put on 4lb in that time, and it was over Christmas!)  Since then I have been losing a little bit, putting on a little bit, losing it again etc...

Also in January I launched my cake decorating business and have been completely overwhelmed with orders.  Along with working part time and looking after my husband & 3 children this has left little time for meal planning and cooking properly.  I've often been grabbing a pasty for lunch instead of spending 5 minutes making something like scrambled eggs or a salad.  I'm annoyed with myself as I have been doing this long enough to know the plan inside out, I know what is quick to make or what I can grab on the go yet I have been choosing not to!

For the past 3 days I have been trying to eat as many speed/super speed foods as possible.  I haven't been able to make it to group for the past 2 weeks so will probably still have a gain at weigh in tomorrow, but I know it will be so much better than it would have been! And if I keep it up next week will be a good loss :)

I am going to post a lot more on here, it will keep me motivated!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment